Bertazzoni Introduces First Full Kitchen Suite at KBIS 2016
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Today, after more than 130 years creating products designed to help people cook beautifully, Bertazzoni is excited to introduce its first-ever full kitchen suite, adding refrigeration and dishwashing products to its three distinctly styled series: Master, Professional and Heritage. Making their official debut at KBIS 2016, Bertazzoni’s new refrigerators and dishwashers will be available as of March 2016.
The Bertazzoni full suite of products is completed with the introduction of the Bertazzoni French Door Refrigerators and Stainless Steel Front Dishwashers. The Bertazzoni kitchen packages now combine a wide spectrum of built-in as well as freestanding options and a core of highly innovative cooking appliances, all staying true to an authentic Bertazzoni kitchen experience.
“Today marks a major milestone for our brand and company,” said Paolo Bertazzoni, president and fifth-generation owner of Bertazzoni. “Bertazzoni is now a complete style solution for homeowners who are planning their kitchens with high performance cooking products and a harmonized kitchen design. The completion of the Bertazzoni kitchen suite in the North American market is a dream come true and I am proud to place our family name on it.”
Complete Kitchen Design Solution
Officially announced in Las Vegas, NV, at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show, the full kitchen suite will be available for viewing in booth #N473. The newly launched Bertazzoni Dishwasher and Refrigerator include features such as:
Bertazzoni 36” Cabinet Depth French Door Refrigerator:
- Stainless fronts with matching handles for all Bertazzoni design series
- Dual air-cooling system: Independent No-Frost system for refrigerator and freezer compartments for optimized temperature and humidity control
- Temperature controlled crisper: Closed compartment with separate temperature control 32° to 41° F for meat, fish or vegetables
- Two freezer drawers with digital temp control
- 2 years parts and labor warranty
- MSRP: $2,999
Bertazzoni 24” Dishwasher:
- Two tiers of models with a high performance opening price point SKU and a convenience feature loaded upgrade model
- LED lighting: 2 interior LED surround lights to facilitate loading and unloading.
- Third level rack in select models
- Energy Star: Energy Star compliant with average consumption of 249kW/yr.
- Sani Boost: Washing temperature boost to 158°F for perfect cleaning and sanitization
- Sound Insulation: Extra-quiet performance 48db(A)
- MSRP: $899 (Standard), $1,099 (Upgraded)
These products will be available as of March 2016. All Bertazzoni products are sold through its large network of distributors and dealers in the U.S. and Canada. To find the closest distributor to you, visit http://us.bertazzoni.com/locator.
The most decorated range line up in the market
The introduction of Bertazzoni’s full kitchen suite and new Refrigerator and Dishwasher products come on the heels of an exciting year for the company. Bertazzoni’s Professional Series Induction Range, introduced at KBIS 2015, was recognized with several 2015 industry and design awards: it was named – “Best Kitchen Product of the Year” by Interior Design magazine, one of Beautiful Kitchens & Baths’ “30 Most Innovative Products,” and it received a GOOD Design Award for “Design Excellence”– making it the most decorated range line up in the market.
- B-roll/Video Footage
- Password: KBIS2016
Based in Italy, Bertazzoni is a 134 year old family-owned company that manufactures ranges, ovens, cooktops and ventilation systems. Styles range from contemporary and traditional to classic. As the number one imported specialized cooking brand from Europe, Bertazzoni embraces a strong heritage of fine craftsmanship and the culinary culture of the Emilia Romagna region. All Bertazzoni products are built with passion and precision by people who know about cooking, for people around the world who love to cook. Multimedia components, including Bertazzoni product and family photos and company timeline, are available upon request. For more information, visit www.bertazzoni.com.
Kris Sharbaugh, 415-490-3585