Apogee Enterprises Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
By Business Wire News
The Board of Directors of Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) announced it has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share, payable on November 11, 2015 to shareholders of record on October 27, 2015. The company has approximately 29.1 million shares outstanding.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc., headquartered in Minneapolis, provides distinctive solutions for enclosing buildings and framing art. The company is organized in four segments, with three of the segments serving the commercial construction market:
- Architectural Glass segment consists of the leading fabricator of coated, high-performance architectural glass for global markets.
- Architectural Services segment consists of one of the largest U.S. full-service building glass installation and renovation companies.
- Architectural Framing Systems segment companies design, engineer, fabricate and finish the aluminum frames for window, curtainwall and storefront systems that comprise the outside skin of buildings.
- Large-scale optical segment consists of a value-added glass and acrylic manufacturer primarily for the custom picture framing market.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc.
Mary Ann Jackson, 952-487-7538
- Research and Markets: Industrial Control For Process Manufacturing Market – Global Industry Analysis 2015 – 2021
- Research and Markets: Global Linear Low Density Polyethylene Market 2015-2019 – Key Vendors are The Dow Chemicals Company, Exxon Mobil Chemical, LyondellBasell Industries, Saudi Basic Industries (SABIC) & Sinopec