APAC Road Marking and Traffic Paints and Coatings Market 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vlzp2b/apac_road_marking) has announced the addition of the “APAC Road Marking and Traffic Paints and Coatings Market” report to their offering.
This research service identifies the major market drivers, restraints, country-wise trends, and segment trends in the APAC road marking and traffic paints and coatings market. The study covers trends in the countries of Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, and China, along with Australia and New Zealand.
The research includes an in-depth analysis on performance-based markings and paint-based markings. Competitive structure and market share analysis have been included at the total market level; unit shipment, revenue forecasts, and pricing trends have also been provided. The study concludes with the three big predictions for the market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
Which are the countries that are poised to grow highest?
What are the key factors driving and restricting growth in this market?
What are the regional trends in the market?
What are the key road construction activities impacting the demand for road marking and traffic paints?
What are the key marking materials used across different countries within the APAC region?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints – Total Road Marking and Traffic Paints and Coatings Market
4. Forecast and Trends – Total Road Marking and Traffic Paints and Coatings Market
5. CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective – Road Marking and Traffic Paints and Coatings Market
6. ANZ Breakdown
7. Performance-based Markings Segment – ANZ
8. Paint-based Markings Segment – ANZ
9. Malaysia Breakdown
10. Performance-based Markings Segment-Malaysia
11. Paint-based Markings Segment-Malaysia
12. Indonesia Breakdown
13. Performance-based Markings Segment-Indonesia
14. Paint-based Markings Segment-Indonesia
15. Thailand Breakdown
16. Performance-based Markings Segment-Thailand
17. Paint-based Markings Segment-Thailand
18. Vietnam Breakdown
19. Performance-based Markings Segment-Vietnam
20. Paint-based Markings Segment – Vietnam
21. Greater China Breakdown
22. Performance-based Markings Segment-Greater China
23. Paint-based Markings Segment – Greater China
24. South Korea Breakdown
25. Performance-based Markings Segment – South Korea
26. Paint-based Markings Segment – South Korea
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vlzp2b/apac_road_marking
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Building Materials , Paints and Coatings