Analysis of the Global Fluoropolymers Market – Increasing Performance Requirements from Healthcare and Electronics Industries to Spur Demand – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Analysis of the Global Fluoropolymers Market “ report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the opportunities for PTFE, PVDF, FEP, ETFE, PFA, PCTFE, and ECTFE in the global fluoropolymers market. The study also analyzes the market by end-user industries (construction, industrial processing, electrical and electronics, healthcare, and transportation). Furthermore, regional analysis has also been performed for each product segment.
Major industry drivers, restraints, and end-user industry trends impacting the global fluoropolymers market are also discussed in this study. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts have been provided at product and end-user industry levels for each segment for the period 2012-2022.
- The transportation industry offers high growth opportunities for PVDF, as PVDF is used in Li-ion batteries. It is also used as foam and wire and cable insulation in aircrafts, as it offers enhanced fire safety compared to other fluoropolymer.
- Brand reputation has emerged as the key differentiating factor in the specialty fluoropolymer market, as these polymers offer superior performance and cater to niche applications.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Fluoropolymers Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Fluoropolymers Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Fluoropolymers Market
6. PTFE Segment Analysis
7. PVDF Segment Analysis
8. FEP Segment Analysis
9. ETFE Segment Analysis
10. Others Segment Analysis
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dg8w9t/analysis_of_the
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Plastics