Aldehyde and Ketone Market in Brazil: Business Report 2016 – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Aldehyde and Ketone Market in Brazil: Business Report 2016” report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of aldehyde and ketone market in Brazil.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Brazil.
- Aldehyde and Ketone market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. BRAZIL: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. ALDEHYDE AND KETONE MARKET IN BRAZIL
2.1. Overview of aldehyde and ketone market
2.2. Producers of aldehydes and ketones in Brazil, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of aldehydes
2.2.2. Producers of ketones
3. BRAZIL’S FOREIGN TRADE IN ALDEHYDE AND KETONE
3.1. Export and import of aldehydes and derivatives: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of ketones and quinones: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN BRAZIL
5. ALDEHYDE AND KETONE CONSUMERS IN BRAZILIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Aldehyde and Ketone in Brazil
5.2. Aldehyde and Ketone consumers in Brazil
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdq9sx/aldehyde_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Chemicals, Solvents