Alcoa to Host Investor Day November 4, 2015
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Lightweight metals leader Alcoa (NYSE:AA) today announced that it will host its annual Investor Day on Wednesday, November 4, 2015 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The event will be webcast live starting at 8:00 a.m. EST via Alcoa’s website at www.alcoa.com/investorday. Presentation materials will be available online.
At the event, Alcoa senior executives will discuss the Company’s continuing transformation as it prepares to separate into two industry-leading, publicly-traded companies.
- Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- William Oplinger, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Ray Kilmer, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
- Kay Meggers, Executive Vice President and Alcoa Group President, Global Rolled Products
- Olivier Jarrault, Executive Vice President and Alcoa Group President, Engineered Products and Solutions
- José Aurelio Drummond Jr., Executive Vice President and Alcoa Group President, Transportation and Construction Solutions
- Roy Harvey, Executive Vice President and Alcoa Group President Global Primary Products
For those unable to join the live webcast, a replay and archived slides will be available on www.alcoa.com/investorday at the conclusion of the event.
A global leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, Alcoa innovates multi-material solutions that advance our world. Our technologies enhance transportation, from automotive and commercial transport to air and space travel, and improve industrial and consumer electronics products. We enable smart buildings, sustainable food and beverage packaging, high performance defense vehicles across air, land and sea, deeper oil and gas drilling and more efficient power generation. We pioneered the aluminum industry over 125 years ago, and today, our approximately 60,000 people in 30 countries deliver value-add products made of titanium, nickel and aluminum, and produce best-in-class bauxite, alumina and primary aluminum products. For more information, visit www.alcoa.com, follow @Alcoa on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Alcoa and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Alcoa.