Aesynt Achieves Significant Growth as Private Company
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, Pa.
AesyntTM, the leading provider of enterprise-wide medication management for all medication forms, today announced record performance in its first fiscal year since taking the company private in late 2013. The company’s fiscal year ended March 31.
Notable FY15 accomplishments include:
- Year over year revenue growth of eight percent and revenue of approximately $175 million
- Continued global IV automation market leadership with record bookings of over 140 new i.v.STATION™ robots and 140 i.v.SOFT® workflow software solution contracts
- Market launch of Enterprise Medication Manager™, the first enterprise software solution that enables health systems to manage inventory, reduce costs and increase quality – enterprise wide
- Global expansion of the company’s business which now includes sales in more than 15 countries around the world
In the past year, through its acquisition of Italy-based Health Robotics, Aesynt has established the necessary groundwork to significantly grow its manufacturing footprint and bring established IV automation manufacturing back to the greater Pittsburgh area. The company is poised with customer contracted demand to deliver double digit growth over this next fiscal year.
Aesynt’s passion for technology innovation and leadership during the past year has been recognized by a number of Pittsburgh-based awards, including:
- The 2015 Carnegie Science Award in the Corporate Innovation category, recognizing organizations that develop and encourage an environment that promotes innovation in science or technology;
- The Life Sciences Company of the Year Award, presented by the Pittsburgh Technology Council to southwestern Pennsylvania’s most successful, innovative and thought-leading technology companies
“We’re on a journey to perfect medication management by improving the cost and quality of medication delivery for our healthcare partners,” said Kraig McEwen, chief executive officer at Aesynt. “I’m thrilled with our ability to successfully execute against our strategy, and am confident that we will continue that growth in a way that positively impacts the Pittsburgh region, as well as hospitals and health systems both locally and globally. We look forward to expanding our presence, both here in Pittsburgh and around the world, throughout our journey.”
For more information about Aesynt’s solutions for every stage of medication delivery, including automated preparation of liquid IV chemotherapy medications, visit www.aesynt.com.
Aesynt is leading the journey to perfect medication management. Combining years of healthcare expertise with a comprehensive portfolio of pharmacy automation and information management tools, Aesynt partners with healthcare organizations to fully optimize all medication forms enterprise-wide, driving dramatic cost reductions and improved patient safety. With market-leading solutions for sterile compounding, enterprise-wide inventory management, and medication dispensing, Aesynt is committed to developing innovative solutions to solve the most pressing challenges for our global healthcare partners. For more information, visit www.aesynt.com or follow Aesynt on Twitter at https://twitter.com/aesynt or LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/aesynt.
Laura Miller, 724-741-8380