AEC-Q101 Qualified TVS Diodes from Littelfuse Protect Sensitive Automotive Electronics from Load Dump, Other Transient Voltages
By Business Wire News
By Business Wire News
Littelfuse, Inc., the global leader in circuit protection, has introduced the TP6KE Series Automotive TVS Diodes, which are designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by load dump and other transient voltage events. These AEC-Q101 qualified devices offer a 600W peak pulse power dissipation rating in a standard DO-15 package and high temperature capability with an operating junction temperature (Tj) of up to 175°C. Their superior electrical performance and compact design offers circuit designers the opportunity to upgrade their circuit protection in an existing design footprint or to design more robust protection into new projects than other industry solutions allow. They are especially suitable for use in high density card designs for high reliability and automotive applications; they are also useful for the protection of I/O interfaces, VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits used in telecom, computer, industrial and portable consumer electronics applications.
“The TP6KE Series is suitable for protecting sensitive electronics from damaging voltage transients in a wide range of applications,” said Charlie Cai, global product manager for the Automotive TVS Diodes line. “Its AEC-Q101 qualification, compact footprint, and ability to withstand high temperatures make it ideal for automotive and other high reliability applications.”
All TP6KE Series Automotive TVS Diodes offer these key benefits:
- They offer a 600W peak pulse power (Pppm) dissipation rating, which is a very popular power dissipation rating for automotive applications.
- AEC-Q101 qualified devices like these are well-suited for high reliability applications.
- Their standard DO-15 axial package and compact footprint allow for quick and easy layout in high reliability applications, including non-PCB designs.
- Both uni-directional and bi-directional polarity devices offer 10V to 77V standoff voltage range, which fulfills all design requirements for automotive applications.
- With an operating junction temperature (Tj) of up to 175°C, they are well suited for high temperature automotive applications, such as for water pumps and turbochargers.
- Because they comply with IEC 61000-4-2 and IEC 61000-4-4 standards, they help designers meet global regulatory standards.
The TP6KE Series is packaged in a standard DO-15 (DO-204AC) package and is provided in tape & reel packaging in quantities of 4,000 and in bulk in quantities of 1,000. Sample requests can be placed through authorized Littelfuse distributors worldwide. For a listing of Littelfuse distributors, please visit Littelfuse.com.
For More Information
Founded in 1927, Littelfuse is the world leader in circuit protection with growing global platforms in power control and sensing. The company serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. Littelfuse has over 8,000 employees in more than 35 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit the Littelfuse website: Littelfuse.com.
For high resolution image click here: TP6KE_Series TVS Diode Product Image