2025 Vision for the Global Test and Measurement Industry: Software-Defined Instruments and Industry 4.0 will Reinvent Business Models – Research and Markets
By Business Wire News
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82v8ms/2025_vision_for) has announced the addition of the “2025 Vision for the Global Test and Measurement Industry” report to their offering.
This study provides a detailed analysis of how global Mega Trends are rapidly changing the business and technology landscape of the test and measurement industry from 2015 to 2025. It examines 6 segments of the industry: general purpose electronic test, data acquisition, communication test, non-destructive test, condition monitoring, and dimensional metrology.
It includes a market overview and forecast to 2025, and covers the key economic, social, and technological trends, challenges, business models, and market opportunities. It examines ways in which top management of incumbent industry participants should strategize to sustain and grow in the rapidly evolving environment.
– Expertise in Big Data and predictive analytical models will become a competitive advantage for vendors, while hardware will become commoditized.
– Despite a slowdown in China, Asia-Pacific (APAC) will continue to be the high-growth region.
– New business models of cloud-based licensing and software upgrades for providing new functionalities to commoditized hardware will be the way forward.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Definitions, Objectives, and Methodology
3. Global Test and Measurement Industry Revenue Forecast by Segment
4. Mega Trend 1-Connectivity and Convergence
5. Mega Trend 2-Smart is the New Green
6. Mega Trend 3-Innovating to Zero
7. Mega Trend 4-Social Trends
8. Mega Trend 5-New Business Models
9. Mega Trend 6-Global Economic Trends
10. Key Findings and Conclusions
- National Instruments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82v8ms/2025_vision_for
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716