PTDA Canadian Conference set for Quebec City
Quebec City, QC -- The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) will hold its sixth annual Canadian Conference May 31-June 2, 2007, at the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Quebec City, Que.
Quebec City, QC — The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) will hold its sixth annual Canadian Conference May 31-June 2, 2007, at the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Quebec City, Que.
Devoted to Canadian industry networking and trends, the Canadian Conference — now in its fifth year — has become a popular event for distributors and manufacturers in the power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) industry.
The conference program will consist of a Thursday evening welcome event, a welcome breakfast and full day of programming on Friday, a Friday evening dinner and Saturday morning programming, with optional events and dinner scheduled for Saturday.
Highlights of the 2007 program include:
* Keynote presentation by Dr. Peter Andersen of Andersen Economic Research Ltd.
* Panel of key end-user industry executives from the mining, automotive and wind power generation sectors.
* Motivational presentation by Jean-Marc Chaput, an internationally known speaker, author and professor.
* Formal and informal networking with key decision-makers in the Canadian power transmission/motion control market.
* Social events and an optional golf outing.
The Canadian Conference is open to all PTDA members selling product in Canada — distributors and manufacturers — as well as non-members who qualify for membership.