How maintenance software can help your bottom line
March 24, 2023 | By Mario Cywinski
At MRO’s recent Reducing Downtime: How Software Can Help virtual event, MRO ran a panel discussion on how maintenance software can help your bottom line.
The panel discussion brought together maintenance and CMMS professionals from all over Canada to discussed the following:
- What will the system give me that I don’t have today? If I decide to upgrade, how much will a maintenance software system cost to acquire, implement, maintain?
- Labour is one of the biggest costs for maintenance teams and companies in general. How does maintenance software help reduce labour costs and get more value from the labour that is being used?
- How can downtime tracking systems lead to greater asset reliability? In turn, how can we use the KPIs generated from downtime tracking systems to drive improvements?
- Can you discuss the security and data protection measures in place for cloud-based maintenance software?
- Can you discuss the main areas that significantly impact an organization’s profitability, and how software can help increase profitability?
- Stephen Cherlet, President, FarStar S.A.C. Consulting, Inc.
- Stan Shantz, Cofounder, VP, Perspect Analytics Inc.
- Steve Richmond, Founder, Projetech Inc.
- Michael Cooper, Solutions Engineer, Fiix Software
- Matt Lindsay, Client Manager, RtTech Software
Click here to view other sessions from the Reducing Downtime event.