Webinar: What is the lubricant’s role in energy efficiency?
November 17, 2016
This complimentary webinar considers the various ways energy savings can be measured directly or indirectly.
A panel of experts will provide practical advice on how to save energy and reduce operating costs through reduced maintenance, longer oil change intervals and less wear.
Date: November 17, 2016 at 2 P.M. EST
What you will learn:
- Why should maintenance personnel document energy savings derived from using lubricants?
- How do you measure the oil/lubricant’s energy efficiency?
- How does the efficiency relate to the machine used?
- What methods can be used to evaluate overall energy consumption?
- Explain how field testing, lubricant bench testing and rig testing have shown that selecting advanced synthetic lubricants can lead to increased returns on investment.
- How do you calculate savings from converting from one lubricant to another?
Visit event's website