The 2nd North American Industrial Lubricants Congress
September 12 - September 13, 2017
LOEWS CHICAGO HOTEL
455 North Park Drive Chicago,
This meeting forms part of the ICIS Base Oils & Lubricants Portfolio. Every year features eight events spanning the globe, focusing on the individual challenges of either base oils and automotive lubricants, or the industrial sector. The Chicago congress offers a deeper insight in to the world of industrial finished lubricants. Focused further down the value chain and offering diverse perspectives on improving productivity and efficiency through advanced formulation and technical insight in to specific applications. This is complemented with market outlook whilst considering supply, demand and new capacity as drivers for industry growth. An essential meeting place for those involved in the industrial lubricants value chain at a senior level in both technical and commercial divisions to come together to discuss the future of the sector.
- Innovation in additives – Formulations of the future in a market of restricted availability
- What is the future of chlorinated paraffins?
- How will political changes impact the chemicals sector?
- Are environmental drivers influencing lubricant selection and formulation in marine applications?
- Navigating regulatory complexities – What does this mean for industrial lubricants?
Visit event's website