May 21 - December 25, 2016
The STLE Annual Meeting & Exhibition is the lubricants industry’s most respected venue for technical information, professional development and international networking opportunities. Each year STLE’s five-day conference showcases some 500 technical presentations, application-based case studies, best practice reports and discussion panels on technical or market trends. The annual trade show and popular Commercial Marketing Forum spotlight the latest products and services of interest to more than 1,600 lubrication professionals that come from around the world, representing a full range of the industry’s most prestigious corporate, government and academic institutions.
Visit event's website
- Daily oral and student poster presentations in more than 100+ technical sessions
- Opening keynote session from one of the leading innovators in the fields of tribology research and lubrication engineering
- Professional education courses taught by world-class instructors
- More than 100 exhibitors displaying the industry’s newest technologies, products and services
- Business networking opportunities