Shutdowns Turnarounds East
March 24 - March 25, 2015
Get effective strategies and practical solutions for successful plant shutdowns, turnarounds and outages.
This eastern edition of our long-running Shutdowns series will bring together shutdown, turnaround and outage professionals to share best practices and lessons learned in the ongoing journey to improve performance during planned maintenance.
- NETWORK and BENCHMARK with a room full of turnaround professionals
- GATHER innovations and ideas from frontline practitioners
- DISCUSS methods to get the most out of your workforce safely and efficiently
- GAIN a better understanding of new tools and technologies relevant to your projects
- BUILD stronger planning and scheduling processes using real-world examples
- LEARN how new ISO asset management standards are impacting planned downtime
- SHARE your challenges and solutions with industry peers in an informal setting
- RETURN to your operations equipped with new ideas and innovations
Visit event's website