RCM2 Introductory Course
April 26 - April 28, 2016
5046 Mainway, Burlington, ON L7L 5Z1 Canada
The Aladon 3-day Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM2) Introduction is specifically designed for organizations striving to maximize asset performance through equipment reliability improvement. RCM2 is the most comprehensive method for strategic asset management and the development of defensible maintenance strategies. For over three decades, RCM2 has been generating sustainable improvements around the world in all industrial sectors. With today’s ever increasingly competitive global economy, a drive to reduce unit cost, the necessity to increase availability & uptime, and a focus on Safety, the Environment & Quality, RCM2 gives its users the success they are looking for.
Note that this course is also a requirement for becoming a Certified RCM2 Facilitator. RCM principles are at the heart of modern day asset management, asset performance, reliability and maintenance. The RCM2 introductory course provides an excellent opportunity to be guided through these concepts by a recognized thought leader in the field – Certified Aladon Practitioner, Carlo Odoardi.
The course begins with the business case for reliability (using actual examples) and then systematically walks the attendees through the seven questions of RCM2 letting them apply the concepts to a realistic case study. Focus then turns to how to apply and implement the results from the case study in order to ensure sustainable value-added results.
During the course, plan on discussing your needs and goals with Carlo. This way, you can focus your efforts on the right assets as well as solicit his help to start quantifying the potential benefits. The price of the course includes the following:
- – All requisite learning materials. (RCM2 Text by John Moubray, an official RCM2 Decision Diagram, Benzene Storage & Delivery System Case Study with exercises & solutions, RCM2 Analysis Information & Decision Worksheets, Aladon binder, FFI notes, etc.)
- – A brief review of RCM3 and difference between RCM2 & RCM3.
- – All Lunch meals & break snacks, coffee or tea and all drinks.
- – Abundant Free Parking and Free WIFI at the state-of-the-art Bentley Canada training facility.
- – A Certificate of Completion for your HR department or your personal portfolio.
TITLE: Aladon Public 3-day RCM2 Introductory Course
WHEN: Tue, Apr 26, 2016, 8 AM to Thu, Apr 28, 2016, 4 PM
WHERE: Bentley Canada Inc., 5046 Mainway, Burlington, ON L7L 5Z1 Canada