Public Aladon RCM3 Introductory Course
May 02 - May 04, 2017
Bentley Systems Canada, 5046 Mainway, Burlington, On L7L 5Z1
WHEN: 7 AM-4PM, Tue May 02 – Thu May 04, 2017
Everything we’ve learned over many years of researching and testing Reliability Centered Maintenance – has gone into improving and enhancing our methodology and RCM3™. And, everything we keep learning with each passing milestone makes RCM3 even better.
Aladon developed RCM3 as an enhanced version of RCM2™, the trademark methodology for Aladon. Read Our RCM3 Post on LinkedIn
RCM3 exceeds SAE standards and broadens RCM2 capability to align with more recent and international accepted ISO Management Systems (ISO 55000 and ISO 31000). Additionally, RCM3 is fully integrated with other Business Risk Management Systems like RBI and HAZOP.
RCM3 is no longer just another initiative, but a mainstream business risk management process that could become the most important management system for improving Process Safety and Asset Integrity. Our new risk-based methodology is the only process companies need to maintain and optimize all their assets (rotating and static).
Effective. Tested. Groundbreaking.
The development of the RCM3 risk-based approach started with John Moubray more than 30 years ago and has continued through Aladon Network Members who have helped develop the original concepts and have tested the methodology with many world-class facilities. The results of their pioneering work have been groundbreaking. RCM3 has been implemented successfully in many Blue Chip Companies with results that exceed the expectation of most. The RCM3 process is much more intuitive and more maintenance decisions are being made by the review groups (people who know the equipment best) than ever before. Less recommendations are referred to upper management for final approval – the RCM3 process is more robust and transparent and our clients love it! RCM3 is the best response to the challenges and expectation brought by the Fourth Generation Maintenance…
RCM3 is now the process industry’s most advanced method for managing maintenance and operations to control costs and boost overall productivity. Our aim is to continue to explore new technologies and trends working with our global Network and Technology Partners to lead the world with our world class training courses and robust methodologies.
A progression table from RCM2 to RCM3 illustrates the extended capabilities of RCM3, which may be viewed here. RCM3 is now the new standard for how organizations manage their operational risks and improve asset integrity. For more information, please contact COCO NET.
Aladon Network Training of 2 days or more qualify as credit toward UT – Reliability and Maintainability Implementation Certificate program at the University of Tennessee.
By Participating You Will:
- Develop a greater awareness of the importance of the risks (quantitative & qualitative) associated with equipment failure how to manage them in an effective way.
- Learn the RCM3 language and its importance to maintenance, operations and engineering and their understanding of equipment operation and maintenance.
- Understand correct mitigating actions for asset failure types such as: useful life, random with/without warnings, human error, protection with hidden consequences, etc.
- Be able to evaluate maintenance and operational strategies that are technically feasible and worth doing while maximizing safety and environmental compliance.
- Be prepared to support, audit and/or participate in an RCM3 analysis session as a subject matter expert/analyst.
- Plant Managers
- Maintenance trades
- Planners, Schedulers
- Production/Operations Managers, Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers, Supervisors
- Engineering Managers
- Safety/Environmental Managers
- Safety/Environmental Officers
- Basic understanding of equipment maintenance and operations
The price of the course includes…
- Course Manual: Based on the successful RCMII textbook by John Moubray together with the expanded RCM3 methodology, Aladon provide a comprehensive 150 page course manual (Risk-based RCM by Marius Basson and Theuns Koekemoer) that will be released in book format soon.
- Informative group-oriented flipchart discussions
- All requisite learning materials…
- Official Aladon RCM3 Decision Diagram,
- Case Study / Operating Context: Benzene Storage & Delivery System with exercises & solutions,
- Aladon binder and notepaper, etc.
- A brief review of the differences between RCM2 & RCM3 methods.
- An Aladon Certificate of Completion for your HR department or your personal portfolio.
Note 1: Anyone who registers for the follow-on RCM3 10-day Facilitator course, May 8-19, will receive a complimentary copy of my new e-book: “The RCM Facilitator’s Handbook: Guidelines, Tips & Conventions, v1.16” AND version 1.17 when it is released. This has years of cumulative knowledge & experience delivering high-quality, low-cost results in RCM analyses. No Reliability Professional’s bookshelf should be without it!
Note 2: Registrants for the RCM3 10-day Facilitator course also get a FREE trial license of the RCM3 software used for capturing the ZBCS (Zero-Based Case Study) called R.E.W. (Reliability Engineering Workbench).
Note 3: The 3-day RCM3 Intro course is the prerequisite (first step) for the Aladon Facilitator Competency Development Program. The 10-day RCM3 Facilitator course, May 08-19, is getting bigger and better. This time we are offering the 10-day course in conjunction with Lubrigard AND Bentley Systems Canada. This makes it very practical and applied to real-world problem-solving using state-of-the-art methods & tools: RCM3, PdM technologies, IIoT, Reliability Software, etc. REGISTER SOON!
We look forward to seeing you at the courses!
Carlo Odoardi, M.Eng., firstname.lastname@example.org
COCO NET Inc. Principal Member, The Aladon Network
Visit event's website
Print this page