Precision Machining Technology Show
April 25 - April 27, 2017
Registration is now open for PMTS 2017 – The Precision Machining Technology Show (PMTS), April 25-27, 2017, in Columbus, OH. PMTS is the only tradeshow in North America dedicated to the people, technology and suppliers of the turning and precision machining industry.
PMTS pre-registration is free and includes the following features and benefits:
- Full access to the PMTS 2017 exhibit hall featuring 200+ technology suppliers
- Complimentary educational sessions presented by the Precision Machined Parts Association (PMPA)
- Admission to live machining demonstrations and technical knowledge center sessions
- Networking opportunities at the PMTS Happy Hour
- Pre-show technology updates and special offers
- Entry to co-located Reliable Plant Exhibit Hall
At PMTS 2017, an anticipated audience of more 6,000 machining professionals will connect with 250+ companies exhibiting the latest machining, tooling and workholding, materials, software, inspection and measurement and parts finishing, technology. In addition, PMTS educational sessions, live machining demonstrations and technical knowledge center presentations, will provide visitors with an array of options for learning more about the trends and technologies that are shaping the turning and precision machining industry.
For booth availability, exhibitor benefits and reservation information at pmts.com.
Visit event's website