June 04 - June 06, 2018
BMO Centre, 20 Roundup Way SE, Calgary AB T2G 2W1
Returning to Calgary this June 4-6, the Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit will bring together over 250 Maintenance, Reliability, Operations and MRO leaders for three days of sharing, learning and networking with the best in the industry about how to enhance safety, efficiency, reliability and operational risk management to drive world-class business performance
With expertise straight from the field, global best practices and over 50 case studies, the 2018 program will give you practical tips and tactics to manage change, increase efficiency and optimize productivity – without compromising reliability, safety, and compliance.
Confirmed speakers for 2018 include ConocoPhillips, Royal Dutch Shell, Cenovus, Veolia, BP, Enbridge, Energy Safety Canada, Keyera, Irving Oil, Toronto Hydro, Suncor, Henkel Corporation and many more.
Key themes for 2018 include:
- Optimize Maintenance and Reliability
- Manage Change without Compromising Business Performance
- Increase risk visibility by optimizing data and information management
- Improve Culture, Competence and Compliance to Build a High Reliability Organization
- Drive Innovation in Your Operations
- Leverage Technology to Drive out Operations Costs
- Understand the Impact of Human Factors on Process Safety Performance
- Enhance Project Performance and Create Standardization across Projects
- Leverage Data and Analytics Tools to Drive out Operations Costs
- Maintain Asset Integrity in a Low $/barrel Environment
- Reduce Complexity and Variability with Clearly Defined Standards and Accountabilities
To find out more about the event program download the 2018 agenda, visit the event website or contact the event team at email@example.com | +1 705.707.1301
Machinery and Equipment MRO subscribers are entitled to receive a 15% discount* on the conference pass when quoting promo code MRO15. To purchase your pass visit http://bit.ly/2GRMZWQ
Download the agenda to see the full event line-up and how you can benefit from attending.
*Available to in-house industry professionals on standard rates only.
Visit event's website