PEMAC award nominations now open
Monica FergusonEngineering Industry Operations Energy Manufacturing Utilities award canada leadership position manufacturing nominations
PEMAC Asset Management Association of Canada announced the opening of nominations for the 2022 PEMAC Awards program.
PEMAC is Introducing a new award for 2022, in the maintenance management category; the Maintenance Management Leadership Award. This award recognizes an individual who contributed to advancing maintenance management in their organization(s) or within Canada.
Candidate nominations are now being selected for a selection of nine individual and team awards recognizing contributions to the organizations they serve, the association and the profession. The awards’ presentation will take place at the 2022 MainTrain Maintenance, Reliability and Asset Management Hybrid Conference.
A full list of the awards can be seen below.
- Member Awards
- Sergio Guy Memorial Award
- Lifetime Membership Award
- Maintenance Management Awards
- Maintenance Leadership Award
- Maintenance Team of the Year Award for Small Organizations
- Maintenance Team of the Year Award for Large Organizations
- MMP Capstone Awards
- Asset Management Awards
- Asset Management Leadership Award
- Asset Management Achievement Award
- AMP Capstone Award
To be considered, nominated candidates for each award must be PEMAC members. For more information, visit: www.pemac.org/awards.