1sourcevend expands inventory management options
March 14, 2022 | By Maryam Farag
1sourcevend, a provider of inventory control software and hardware, has added an upgraded touchscreen display monitor for its industrial vending machines.
The display screen, which comes installed on 1sourcevend’s helix coil, locker, combination machines and drawer cabinets, offers an upgrade in the size, quality and interactions with its users and how they locate and select items from machines.
“1sourcevend sought out the best performance device. With 4G cellular connectivity, our new touchscreen has much clearer high-resolution graphics, in addition to connecting via Wifi and ethernet,” said Mark Hill, President, 1sourcevend.
The new Android touchscreen, pre-loaded with direct access to 1sourcelive, tracks inventory usage in real-time, triggering automated replenishment when inventory reaches a set minimum level.
The latest upgrades also include new features for locker machines such as:
- Inventory for returnable items switches between 1 and 0 when items are checked out and returned.
- New report showing which items are checked out.
- Lock in/out items based on date, number of uses, or to mark a product as damaged or in need of recalibration.
- New notifications for when items are locked out.
- Employee admins can check out locked items, service them and return them to the machine.
- Reports showing which items need service, and service history.