CTMA announces Apprentice Award winners
The Canadian Tooling & Machining Association (CTMA) announced the recipients of the Apprentice Award winners, which include six apprentices and two pre-apprentices in the precision metalworking industry, during CTMA’s Annual General Meeting & Dinner
This program recognizes “deserving apprentices and helps to increase the awareness and value of skilled-trades training.”
- Matt Miltenburg – Answer Precision Technologies
- Sarah Conley – XL Tool Inc.
- Jay Jang – BOS Innovations
- Steven Mai – Hallink Moulds Inc.
- Lal Thang – Hallink Moulds Inc.
- Ryan Anderson – Manor Tool & Die Ltd.
- Cynthia Cooper – Cavalier Tool & Manufacturing
- Rexon Abrenica – Rapid Enterprises