PT Work Force introduces new resource to support PT/MC employers
Maryam FaragEngineering Industry Manufacturing canada maintenance manufacturing ptda resources
The PTDA Foundation, through its PT Work Force initiative, provides resources to support power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) employers in their recruitment and retention efforts as they navigate a new world of work post-pandemic.
PT Work Force will host:
- “Stand out as the employer of choice with proven strategies from the webinar: Winning the Labor War: Finding and Keeping Good People in Uncertain Times.”
- “Thrive in a remote work environment with tips from the webinar: Maximizing Your Remote Work Environment.”
- Determine what students are looking for in an employer. Four students from Georgia Tech University shared their work expectations. A summary of their insights from the Building Your Workforce student panel session is available.
- Evaluate if employers’ compensation and benefit packages meet the needs of today’s employees—especially post-pandemic. The PT/MC Compensation and Benefit Ideas for 2021 and Beyond resource reveals what employees are looking for in a contemporary benefits package.
- Promote the value of the industry and the work we do in order to attract new talent. PT Work Force supports the Manufacturing Day as just one way for employers to get exposure for their company within the community.