EASA’s New Officers
The Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA) has announced new international officers for the 2020-2021 administrative year.
The new officers are:
• Chairman of the Board: Jerry Gray of Sloan Electromechanical Service & Sales;
• Vice-Chairman: Tim Bieber of D-Electric, Inc; and,
• Secretary/Treasurer: Sid Seymour of Seymour-Smith Electric Motor & Pump Service, from Burlington, Ontario.
Gray has over 40 years of experience in the electrical apparatus industry, and previously held every elected office in EASA’s Southern California chapter and was Director of EASA Region 7. He has served on numerous EASA international committees.
Also serving on the Executive Committee are:
• Past Chairman Brian Larry of Larry Electric Motor Services, Ltd. from Peterborough, Ontario;
• Sean McNamara of Komatsu; and,
• Paul Rossiter of Energy Management Corp.