Best Practices for EHS Managers
Graphic Products has launched a free 20-page downloadable guide to help environmental health and safety (EHS) managers create workplace safety programs. The Best Practice Guide for Environmental Health and Safety Managers also helps EHS managers to achieve performance goals.
“The Best Practice Guide for EHS Managers reviews the health and safety obstacles that management professionals face and helps them easily overcome those issues,” said Elena Sylvester, Product Manager, Graphic Products.
The guide goes through some of the following information:
- Understand the five key elements of a successful workplace safety program
- Take action utilizing core steps for hazard and task-based risk assessments
- Get guidance through the Hierarchy of Controls to address workplace hazards
- Explore programs and regulatory requirements
- Adapt or immediately use a standardized JHA form
The guide can be downloaded at: https://www.graphicproducts.com/guides/ehs-managers/?utm_source=mro&utm_medium=press-release&utm_campaign=ehs-managers-guide
Mario CywinskiMario Cywinski is the Editor of Machinery and Equipment MRO magazine, a member of the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada, and a judge for Canadian Truck King Challenge. He has over 10 years of editorial experience and over 15 years of automobile industry experience, as well as small business industry experience.
All posts by Mario Cywinski