Best Practices for EHS Managers
Graphic Products has launched a free 20-page downloadable guide to help environmental health and safety (EHS) managers create workplace safety programs. The Best Practice Guide for Environmental Health and Safety Managers also helps EHS managers to achieve performance goals.
“The Best Practice Guide for EHS Managers reviews the health and safety obstacles that management professionals face and helps them easily overcome those issues,” said Elena Sylvester, Product Manager, Graphic Products.
The guide goes through some of the following information:
- Understand the five key elements of a successful workplace safety program
- Take action utilizing core steps for hazard and task-based risk assessments
- Get guidance through the Hierarchy of Controls to address workplace hazards
- Explore programs and regulatory requirements
- Adapt or immediately use a standardized JHA form
The guide can be downloaded at: https://www.graphicproducts.com/guides/ehs-managers/?utm_source=mro&utm_medium=press-release&utm_campaign=ehs-managers-guide