Metal stamping technology and tool & die conference
Cleveland, OH – The Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) will host the first annual Metal Stamping Technology and Tool & Die Conference – a conference that will provide metal stamping, die design and die construction companies with an opportunity to network and learn about new, emerging, evolving and maturing technologies that are impactful to these industries.
Scheduled for December 6-7, 2016, at the Renaissance Chicago O’Hare Suites Hotel in Chicago, IL, the event includes two keynote presentations, 14 technical tracks, exhibits by industry-leading suppliers and networking opportunities.
- · Industry Benchmarking and Current Trends in Metal Stamping and Tool & Die, delivered by keynote presenter, Laurie Harbour, Harbour Results, Inc.
- · Why the Metalforming Industry Should be Paying Attention to the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0, delivered by keynote presenter, Will Healy, Balluff, Inc.
- · Double-Sided Incremental Sheet Forming for Low-Volume Production, presented by Professor Jia Cao, Advanced Manufacturing Processes Laboratory, Northwestern University
- · Solutions for forming advanced high-strength steels, stainless steels and aluminum alloys
- · Advances in scanning, digitizing, morphing technology, transfer die technology and simulation
- · State-of-the-art tool steel, lubrication, cleaning and corrosion-protection applications
Visit www.pma.org/stamping for complete details and online registration.
Rehana BeggRehana Begg is the editor of Machinery and Equipment MRO magazine and REM – Resource Engineering and Maintenance magazine.
All posts by Rehana Begg