Ameridrives Economical Coupling Rebuild Service delivers like new
Ameridrives Rebuild Service can refurbish old, worn couplings for substantially less than the cost of a new replacement coupling. The economical rebuild service applies to all Ameridrives couplings including Ameridisc, Ameriflex and Amerigear high performance, high speed couplings used primarily on turbomachinery, compressor and pump applications in the power generation, oil & gas and marine industries. Other coupling brands are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
As a leading global coupling manufacturer, Ameridrives has the team, facilities, and nearly 100 years of inspection and repair experience to rebuild and replace all coupling components as required. Repairs are completed to meet the exacting standards of the original coupling.
The Ameridrives Rebuild Service Team will conduct a comprehensive inspection of your coupling and perform the following to restore your coupling to its original specifications with a new coupling warranty:
- All potential wear components – metallic and gear flex elements, shims, and fasteners are refurbished or replaced to new performance standards.
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) on all torque transmitting components.
- Removal and repair of surface defects on a lathe and glass bead blasting as appropriate while maintaining original coupling integrity.
- Precision dimensional and Total Indicator Run-out (TIR) measurement .
- Rebalancing to original API 671 certification if applicable. This re-certification requires the return of the entire coupling structure.
Couplings are received, inspected and rebuilt in the shortest possible time frame. We will work to accommodate your shut down schedule.
For more information, visit Ameridrives.com.