PT distributors elect new executives at Chicago convention
Chicago, IL – The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) elected its 2016 Board of Directors and Manufacturer Council at its PTDA Industry Summit in Chicago, IL, in October, with LeRoy Burcroff elected as PTDA president and Sean Hickey elected as Manufacturer Council chair.
Burcroff, vice-president sales, Bearing Service Inc., Livonia, MI, will succeed Ajay Bajaj, president, Rotator Products Ltd, Woodbridge, ON. Burcroff has been active in PTDA since 1995, serving as a member of several task forces and four committees, once as chair. Burcroff has been a member of the PTDA Board of Directors since 2010.
Following his election, Burcroff said, “There is one common denominator in all the areas of business you need for success: good people and a good plan. PTDA has that, and I am honoured to lead the 2016 PTDA Board of Directors as we re-evaluate the Association’s vision, core values and strategic initiatives in order to be accountable to the membership with results and action for the health of our industry’s future.”
Hickey, president, Lafert North America, Mississauga, ON, assumes the duties of the PTDA Manufacturer Council chair in 2016, succeeding Cliff Bannon, eastern sales manager, Isostatic Industries Inc., Chicago, IL. Hickey has served on the Council since 2010 and has been an active PTDA member for more than 16 years.
“I am pleased and honoured to chair PTDA’s Manufacturer Council for 2016. My goal is to continue fostering excellent business relationships between power transmission/motion control manufacturers and the distributors upon whom we depend on to quickly and efficiently deliver our products into end-user markets,” Hickey said.
Board of directors
Joining Burcroff on the 2016 PTDA Board of Directors will be:
– Manufacturer Council Chair Sean Hickey, president, Lafert North America
– First vice-president Thomas R. Clawser, director reliability services, Brown Transmission & Bearing Co. Delta Reliability Div., Lancaster, PA
– Second vice-president Carlton C. Harvey, vice-president industrial sales, Jamaica Bearings Co. Inc., New Hyde Park, NY
– Treasurer Kenneth A. Miko, director category management & strategic accounts, BDI, Cleveland, OH
– Immediate past-president Ajay Bajaj, president, Rotator Products Ltd., Woodbridge, ON.
– Brian M. Davis, vice-president, B & D Industrial, Norcross, GA
– Michael W. Dolpp, vice-president sales Americas, Thomson Industries, Amherst, NY
– Steven W. DuComb, operations manager, W.C. DuComb Co. Inc., Detroit, MI
– James Halverson, manager power products, Van Meter Industrial, Cedar Rapids, IA
– Joshua McGill, operations manager, Bartlett Bearing Co. Inc., Philadelphia, PA
– Mike Power, director distributor sales, Lovejoy Inc., Downers Grove, IL
– James Williams, vice-president corporate purchasing & supplier relations, Motion Industries Inc., Birmingham, AL.
Joining Hickey on the Manufacturer Council for 2016 will be:
– Vice-chair Mike Power, director distributor sales, Lovejoy Inc., Downers Grove, IL
– Immediate past-chair Cliff Bannon, eastern sales manager, Isostatic Industries Inc., Chicago, IL
Council members include:
– Michael Cinquemani, president & CEO, Master Power Transmission, Greenville, SC
– Chris Curran, president, Climax Metal Products Co., Mentor, OH
– Tony Martell, vice-president aftermarket business unit, NSK Americas, Ann Arbor, MI
– Frank Mascia, president, Timken Canada LP, Mississauga, ON
– Michael Nisenbaum, director industrial sales & marketing, Carlisle, Franklin, TN
– Sandy Sullivan, director national accounts, U.S. Motors/Nidec Motor Corp., St. Charles, MO.
The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) represents power transmission/motion control distribution firms that generate more than $16 billion in sales and span over 3,400 locations. PTDA members also include manufacturers that supply the PT/MC industry. For more information, visit www.ptda.org.