Bentley AssetWise APM helps managers better manage risks
The latest release of AssetWise APM (v7.4) helps asset managers comply with API 580 risk based inspection guidelines and provides enhanced capabilities for integrity management and process safety.
With this release:
- Safety and risk-based inspection capabilities of AssetWise APM have been assessed and are now certified API 580 compliant.
- The product development process was assessed compliant to SIL 1 requirements for IEC 61508 P3.
- New key performance indicators and sidebar dashboard helps to track inspection compliance.
- Interactive asset diagrams link to relevant design, specification, inspection, and compliance information from the asset record.
- Measurement devices can be linked to predictive technology devices.
- AssetWise APM has been recertified to latest release of SAP EAM on SAP PI 7.1.
AssetWise APM supports an industrial-strength process to develop, implement, and manage risk-based reliability-centered strategies for physical assets, resulting in optimized performance over the asset’s operating life.
For more information, visit www.bentley.com.