Move products vertically with AquaPruf Vertical Belt Conveyor from Dorner
October 27, 2015 —The new AquaPruf Vertical Belt Conveyor from Dorner Mfg. is engineered to move bulk products in straight-up 90° sanitary applications. Featuring Vertical Belt Technology, the AquaPruf Vertical Belt Conveyor comes with a proprietary staggered sidewall belt that provides more pocket capacity than a traditional bucket elevator.
The conveyor comes with an open frame design for quick cleaning and more effective product changeover. The AquaPruf Vertical Belt Conveyor is perfect for elevating bulk products such as: vegetables, fruits/grains/nuts, popcorn, pet food, pharmaceuticals and small packages in applications such as: elevation for walk-thru, hopper feeding, weigh scale feeding, general bulk handling and sanitary environments.
Features and benefits of the new AquaPruf Vertical Belt Conveyor include:
- Quick belt change in 20 minutes
- Self-releasing sidewall for improved product release
- Staggered sidewall that can be individually and easily repaired if damaged
- Clean-trough sidewall design for improved cleanability
- Open frame, toolless sanitary design for fast cleaning
- Drive gearmotor located on main column outside food drop zone
- Customizable product sizes available in 25 days or less
- FDA approved and USDA certified food safe belt material
For more information, visit www.dornerconveyors.com.