By participating, Canadians will:
• Play a role in the development of standards that affect them or their business;
• Acquire information on emerging trends and changing business practices that may impact them;
• Ensure that the standards development process reflects the quality, safety and efficiency of their products and services;
• Help advance Canada’s economic growth and innovation, as well as the health and well-being of Canadians.
Draft standards are available for the following sectors:
• Agriculture and food technology
• Electronics, information technology and telecommunications
• Engineering technologies
• Generalities, infrastructures and sciences
• Health, safety and environment
• Materials technology
• Special technologies
• Transport and distribution of goods
Register at www.scc.ca/en/connect and request membership to “Draft International Standards Open for Public Review”or any of the sector groups to participate.
SOURCE Standards Council of Canada