The Dematic Meters module includes Run-Time Tracking, which collects data directly from monitoring systems for facilitating usage-based maintenance; Alert Management that automates the data collection required for predictive and condition-based maintenance; Trending and Analytics for increased visibility into asset performance; and Open API for integration into third party controls software. Benefits of this new solution include:
- Improved Predictive and Condition-Based Asset Management and Reliability – Real-time trending alerts and asset readings provide better insight into asset condition, helping to avert potential failures.
- Improved Data Accuracy – Alerts and meters are automatically sent from the asset direct to the CMMS, avoiding data lags and data entry errors.
- Asset Lifecycle Management – Complete tracking from alerts through corrective action provide insight into maintenance operations for increased asset performance.
- Consolidated Asset Management – Information on energy usage, alerts and meter monitoring are automatically gathered and consolidated to provide a unified picture of preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Automated Energy Management – Automated energy use-monitoring enables pro-active energy budget planning and savings.
The Dematic Meters module is well-suited to a variety of industry sectors inclusive of energy, material handling, manufacturing, or any environment where monitoring of devices plays a critical role in maintenance success. The solution is available either on-cloud or on-premise and configured for mobile devices.
For more information, visit www.dematic.com/maintenance-module.