CCOHS website puts workplace safety information at your fingertips
The Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) has made practical workplace health and safety information, resources and tools easier to find and access with its newly redesigned website www.ccohs.ca.
Featuring a new layout and design, the website was developed to comply with the Web Standards for the Government of Canada – a commitment to deliver websites and applications that are more accessible, usable, interoperable and optimized for mobile devices.
Visit the website www.ccohs.ca.
- The redesigned website offers users a more powerful search function, improved navigation and the ability to toggle between languages (English and French).
- Users can use the five key topic tabs in the main navigation bar to find information, products and services on a specific topic.
- Users can quickly look up product and service categories like publications or e-courses by using the “I am looking for…” tab as a shortcut to programs and categories of products, services and information from CCOHS.
- A new, easier to locate login tab is now available for clients to quickly access databases, purchased e-courses, and subscription services.
- This launch represents phase one of the redesign project; the second phase will complete the migration of all remaining pages by summer.
- On average the CCOHS website serves approximately 600,000 unique visitors each month.