Chicago, IL – The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA), an association for the industrial power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) distribution channel, recently welcomed eight new member companies.
A new distributor member is Intech Bearing Inc., Houston, TX, a distributor of bearings, belt and chain drives, clutches and brakes, linear motion products and PT accessories.
New manufacturer members include:
– Bervina KFT, Budapest, Hungary, a manufacturer of drive components.
– Brook Crompton USA Inc., Cleveland, OH, a manufacturer of high-efficiency electric motors. Jeffrey G. Casey, vice-president of sales states, “Having attended a number of PTDA conferences myself, when I joined Brook Crompton I made it a priority for us to join. Many of our customers are members and I find the networking opportunities to be invaluable. We hope to become long-term members of this great organization.”
– Carter Manufacturing Company Inc., Grand Haven, MI, a bearing manufacturer. “Carter has been in business over 50 years and is looking forward to attending the PTDA Industry Summit for the first time. Our sales team and current distributors advised us that PTDA provides a great venue to introduce our core values and capabilities to its distributor members,” says Jeff Berry, president.
– Conveyor Accessories Inc., Burr Ridge, IL, a manufacturer of conveyor belt fasteners and tools. “Knowing that several of our distributors are currently members, we believe that PTDA will provide us the opportunity to expand our distribution network,” says Chris McCarty, manager of sales.
– Conveyors Inc., Mansfield, TX, a manufacturer of material handling components. Don Markham, business development manager notes, “We made the choice to join PTDA to strengthen our relationships with distributors. We are always looking to grow so joining PTDA was an easy choice for us. We are extremely excited to be part of this great association and look forward to being active members, bringing value to the industry.” – — Kuroda Jena Tec Inc., Marietta, GA, a manufacturer of linear and rotary motion products and services.
– T.D. Cross Ltd T/A Cross+Morse, Birmingham, UK, a manufacturer of belt and chain drives, conveyor chain, shaft couplings and gearing products. “Cross+Morse joined PTDA to raise the profile of the company within the Americas for our Cross range of products. PTDA looked to be an excellent vehicle to achieve this and provides many opportunities to network with distributors in a very competitive marketplace,” says Mike Scudamore, commercial director.
PTDA represents power transmission/motion control distribution firms that generate more than US$16 billion in sales and span over 3,400 locations. PTDA members also include manufacturers that supply to the PT/MC industry. For more information, visit http://www.ptda.org.