FLIR InfraCanada conference – Building Applications, Mont Tremblant, Que.
InfraCanada is Canada's only facility maintenance & infrared imaging conference.
Infrared cameras are opening a new world of opportunities allowing thermographers innovative ways to solve technical challenges easier.
Interact, learn and network with those people who have already been successful in applying the infrared camera and analysis techniques into these applications. There may be a lucrative application waiting in your backyard for you to pursue.
In addition, receive valuable recertification credits that can be applied to your current ITC certification level.
- Infrared thermography
- Fugitive emissions
- Building science
- Predictive maintenance
- Other NDT technologies
- Using IR to make your home more energy efficient
- Better Building Enclosures – IR Scanning to Create a Design and Construction Feedback Loop
- Airborne Ultrasound: Online Condition-Based Maintenance Diagnostics
- Insurance IR Inspections
- Predictive Maintenance and Risk Management
- Using Thermography for Industrial Automation
- Power Theft Detection Using Infrared
- Power Line Monitoring – From the Ground and the Air
- Beyond the Traditional
- General Thermography – September 3, 2014 – Hockley Valley Resort, ON – (866) 263-5539
- Building Applications – September 4, 2014 – Hockley Valley Resort, ON – (866) 263-5539
- General Thermography – September 18, 2014 – Rimrock Hotel, Banff, AB – (888) 746-7625
- Building Applications – September 19, 2014 – Rimrock Hotel, Banff, AB – (888) 746-7625
- General Thermography – September 23, 2014 – Hotel Du Lac, Mont Tremblant, QC – (819) 425-2731
- Building Applications – September 24, 2014 – Hotel Du Lac, Mont Tremblant, QC – (819) 425-2731
- General Thermography and Building Applications – October 21, 2014 – Future Inn, Moncton, NB – (506) 852-9600