Improved TPT Mini-Peristaltic Pump
Aalborg Instruments’ improved Model TPT Mini peristaltic pumps provide low cost, reliable service. Flow rates are user-selectable from 7 mL/min to 28 mL/min by selecting from a choice of four different RPM drives (8, 12, 17, or 25) and tubing sizes.
Simple to load and operate, two plastic slide on/off plastic tubing holders accommodate easy tubing replacements or tubing size changes. In addition, two thumbscrews mounted on the housing allow easy occlusion wall adjustments and secure the safety shield.
Recommended tubing sizes include: 1/16” ID x 1/32” wall and 1/8” ID x 1/32” wall.
- 3.5 lb. pump with a 5”x 4” footprint
- Rigid fiberglass housing
- 4 roller aluminum pump head
- Cast bronze self-lubricating rollers
- ON-OFF, CW-CCW reversible settings
- Continuous duty 24 VDC brush style gear motor with internal permanent magnet
- Power Supply 24 VDC, 1.08 Amp, 2.1mm, centre positive DC jack
- Counter that indicates the number of revolutions with manual or pre-set feature
- TPT pumps are ideal for residential, laboratory, and industrial applications including pH control, fermentation equipment, nutrient dosing, and environmental sampling functions.
For more information, visit www.Aalborg.com.