Eaton showcases latest hydraulic and filtration solutions at annual distributor meeting
Eden Prairie, MN -- Power management company Eaton this week is holding its 2014 Eaton Distributor Meeting (EDM), an industry-unique event, in Orlando, FL. The only event of its kind for the hydraulics industry, the EDM brings together more...
Eden Prairie, MN — Power management company Eaton this week is holding its 2014 Eaton Distributor Meeting (EDM), an industry-unique event, in Orlando, FL. The only event of its kind for the hydraulics industry, the EDM brings together more than 1,000 Eaton distributors, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and product and market experts from around the world to exchange ideas. The event highlights the latest developments, features and solutions.
“The annual Eaton Distributor Meeting exhibits how Eaton is moving the hydraulics industry forward by staying at the forefront of product and platform innovations,” said Bill VanArsdale, president, Hydraulics Group, Eaton. “Our work is directly driven by conversations with customers, and Eaton’s Distributor Meeting allows us to continue to build relationships by listening to feedback that our teams can use to enhance hydraulic technology.”
With more than 165 workshops and technical trainings, the EDM provides a conference and an Expo that lets customers get hands on with new and existing offerings. Eaton technology packs power density into thousands of industrial and mobile settings, ranging from agriculture and forestry, alternative energy, commercial vehicles, construction, food and beverage, machine building, marine, material handling to manufacturing, processing, mining, oil and gas, and transportation.
During the event, Eaton plans to reveal new offerings, including Hydre-MAC, AxisPro and its latest fluid conveyance innovations.
Additional products on display include:
• Eaton’s new Water-Cooled Third Generation Brake. The disc type, externally water-cooled dynamic brake helps keep operations up and running in critical environments like oil and gas.
• The new GH001 A/C next-generation mobile A/C hose. The hose features nearly zero permeation or potential refrigerant gas loss.
• X20 portfolio of piston pumps, including the 220, 420 and 620 series pumps, offer increased reliability and productivity in a compact, lightweight package.
• Pro-FX Electronic Controls and Software to help simplify electronic control integration and improve productivity, operator safety and energy efficiency.
• Guardian Seal corrosion-resistant plating technology. The carbon-steel Walterscheid tube fittings help fluid conveyance connections withstand tough environments.
EDM features a series of general sessions including a keynote talk by Alexander M. Cutler, chairman and chief executive officer, Eaton. Additionally, sessions will include workshops by Eaton’s engineering and product marketing experts as well as original equipment manufacturers, distributors and end-users instructing attendees on topics such as ‘Industrial Hydraulics Portfolio Overview of Products,’ ‘Technology & Programs for Growth,’ ‘Contamination Control in Hydraulic Systems,’ ‘LifeSense Hose in Production … So What’s Next?’ and ‘Eaton Specialty Hose Portfolio Update.’
For more information on the EDM or to learn more about Eaton’s hydraulic products, visit www.eaton.com/hydraulics.