BBA Pumps introduces electrically-driven solids handling pumps.
July 11, 2014 - These auto prime pumps have a capacity of 100 m3/hour to a maximum of 6500 m3/hour. The BA diesel-driven pumps have been actively used on the market for many years. Now, with the development of a new standard norm block construction (NMC) BBA Pumps offers a modular and compact electrically driven pump design that is fully in sync with the company's “lowest cost of ownership” philosophy.
Using high-efficiency pumps and IE2 electric motors, the pumps offer maximum performance at minimal cost. In addition to a standard control box and soft starter, the pump sets can also be provided with a frequency converter, which ensures a maximum control over the pumping process, not just by using the automatic start/stop but also by increasing or decreasing the speed of the electric motor. Customers particularly enjoy an additional advantage: by using the GPS monitoring functionality the pump installations can be controlled and operated remotely from the comfort of a computer screen.
- Complete, fully standardized series of pumps from the small 3” pump up to a large 24”pump.
- Large free passage, an excellent NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head) and high efficiency.
- Compact and modular construction using a norm block assembly.
- Environmentally friendly; in addition to high pump efficiency no oil leaking priming systems or pollutions emitted by diesel engines.
- The BBA 4 Year Limited Warranty terms apply to the BA series.
Due to the new frames and existing canopies, these pumps can be deployed in sewage or dewatering applications. This makes them all-round for the industrial and rental markets. Because of the standard, lockable sound attenuated canopy the BA pumps are extremely quiet and can also be deployed effectively and safely in densely populated areas without noise emissions and with a high resistance to vandalism.
For more information visit www.bbapumps.com.