ITC – Level I Thermography Training
Level I Thermography Training The Level I Infrared Thermography training course is geared to the new infrared camera user and focuses on its use for a variety of condition monitoring / predictive maintenance applications. Attendees who complete all training course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive a Level I Infrared thermography certification.
Infrared Course Benefits
- Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Challenge yourself with field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.