Chain Guard unveils new food-grade grease
Chain Guard Industrial Lubricants in Markham, Ont., has introduced its new synthetic, polyalphaolefin-based food-grade grease, FGG 2 H1, designed for use in industrial applications where NSF H1 regulations are enforced.
It provides excellent anticorrosion and water washout properties while maintaining high load carrying capacities, wide operating temperature ranges and long lubricating life, the company says. The grease is designed to be used on enclosed gears, slide ways, medium to low-speed bearings, antifriction bearings, as well as all types of food processing machinery.
- NSF H1 registered and meets all the requirements of FDA regulations 21 CFR 178.3570
- Excellent mechanical, thermal and oxidative stability
- Wide operating temperature range
- Serviceable at -40oC (-40oF)
- Continuously useful to 149oC (300oF) and intermittently useful to 204oC (400oF)
- Meets and exceeds NLGI GC/LB bearing rating
- Acceptable for use in Canada