Toronto, ON — Registrations are still being accepted for MainTrain 2010 at the Novotel Toronto Centre, located a short walk from Union Station. The maintenance conference takes place from Nov. 15-18, 2010.
MainTrain is Canada’s premier workforce and professional development event, developed and produced by your peers. Event and registration details can be found at http://www.maintrain.ca.
Highlights of the conference include:
- Technical Training: A look at motor current analysis, ultrasound, machinery installation and condition monitoring tools and technologies.
- Main Conference: Two full days of conference sessions, including interactive workshops, keynote events, and panel sessions with high degrees of audience participation.
- CMMS Panel: This panel discussion will provide tips and traps in implementing basic features and functions of an existing, new or upgraded CMMS. Panelists represent leading CMMS vendors in North America. The moderator is David Berger.
- Infrastructure Panel: Business drivers that will severely test their ability to meet service levels are challenging the municipal industry worldwide. Asset management best practices include: asset planning, setting service levels, managing risk to drive asset related decisions, minimizing life cycle costs, and managing asset related knowledge. Roopchan Lutchman is the moderator.
- Maintenance Masters Panel.
For details, visit http://www.maintrain.ca. Because there are a range of options for the event, the easiest way to register for MainTrain is to contact PEMAC directly at (905) 823-7255 or send an e-mail to mailto:email@example.com with your contact information and the association will contact you directly and ensure you are getting the right package to meet your needs.