Toronto, ON – A Level I Airborne/Structure-borne Ultrasound training class is scheduled for Toronto Nov. 8-12, 2010. It is being held by UE Systems and will cover all aspects of ultrasound technology. Topics include:
– Effective mechanical analysis, leak detection, and electrical inspections
– How to perform: Compressed air leak surveys, condition-based lubrication, steam trap inspections, bearing analysis, electrical inspections
– How to improve asset availability and company profitability
– Improved techniques and methods for quality ultrasound inspection
– How to enhance recording and reporting skills through data management and spectral analysis software
– How to save energy dollars
The tuition fee $1,495. For more information or to register, visit http://www.uesystems.com/training_schedule.asp, call UE Systems 1-800-223-1325 or e-mail email@example.com.