Shutdowns – Turnarounds – Outages Conference dates announced
Is your company running the most productive and reliable shutdown it can?
If you answered no, then save the date for STO 2010, North America’s leading conference dedicated to the full lifecycle of shutdowns, turnarounds and outages (STO). STO 2010 is not just another conference, it is a community that is dedicated to sharing experiences, learning from one another, and exploring real-time
solutions to common STO problems. Designed to deliver in-depth content, STO 2010 will give you specific strategies to help you save real money and improve efficiencies, right now.
What you’ll take away:
- Strategies to control scope and achieve business goals
- An in-depth understanding of efficient STO planning and scheduling
- Best practices for contractor management
- Execution tactics to create a reliable, high performance STO work environment
- Effective STO communication strategies
- Forward-thinking management and technical solutions for STO implementations
- Expertise from renowned STO thought leaders and subject matter experts
The conference will take place June 6-8, 2010, at the Westin Galleria Houston in Houston, Texas. For more information visit www.stoconference.com. Registration opens this March.