Registration now open for Hydraulic Institute 2010 meeting
PARSIPPANY, NJ — The Hydraulic Institute (HI) will be hosting its 2010 Annual Meeting at the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort in Marco Island, Florida from February 19-23, 2010.
The 2010 Annual Meeting offers unique networking and educational opportunities for executives, engineers and marketing professionals associated with pump and supplier companies throughout North America and Europe. In addition to guest speakers, a key feature of the meeting is the work of technical committees that meet to address industry standards, guidelines, electronic data exchange protocols, and more. Representatives from Member, Associate Member and HI Standards Partner companies work together to develop comprehensive standards and guidelines using an ANSI-approved consensus process. They also produce other industry-related technical documents, books, educational programs and e-Learning courses.
A sampling of guest speakers and topics are as follows:
- Major General (Retired) US Army Vincent E. Boles: Leading in a Crisis: Tough Times Don’t Build Character… They Reveal It… How Will You Handle Your Crisis
- Howard Guttmann, Principal of Guttman Strategies, Inc.: Putting "Performance" into High-Performance Teams
- Alan Beaulieu, Economist for the Institute for Trend Research: The 2010 US and Global Economy – Insights Into What’s Ahead
- Tryg Dahl, VP & Chief Technology Officer for Intelliquip, LLC: Electronic Data Exchange Nears – Are You Ready?
- Europump Representatives: The Latest from the European Pump Industry
In addition, there will be a CEO Roundtable and Executive Discussion Breakouts, and a special working session for Pump Systems Matter (PSM) Sponsors on designing a Pump Systems Optimization & Energy Utility Rebate/Incentive Program. A new Tabletop Display opportunity has been added for Associate Members, Standards Partners and PSM Utility and Energy Efficiency NGO Sponsors. There are also networking events including receptions, dinners, special events, a golf tournament and a local event itinerary planned for spouses and guests.
Registration is open to all HI Members, Associate Members, Standards Partners, PSM Sponsors and eligible prospective members. Early registration discounts apply for those who register by January 15, 2010. Group discounts and future engineering leader discounts are also available. For complete details and to register, visit www.Pumps.org/2010Annual.