PTDA announces leadership for 2010
Chicago, IL — The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) elected its 2010 Board of Directors and Manufacturer Council at the recent PTDA 2009 Industry Summit in San Diego, CA.
Keith Nowak, president, MPT Drives, Inc. (Madison Heights, MI) will become PTDA’s president in 2010. He succeeds Drew Tucci, director, marketing and sales, Eastern Bearings, Inc. (Waltham, MA). Nowak has been active in the association since 2003, serving on the Industry Summit Planning Committee, PTDA Web Site Redesign Task Force and the Technical Education Committee from 2004 to 2007. He currently serves on the ICP Advisory Board in Detroit, MI, and as first vice-president on PTDA’s Board of Directors.
"I’m honoured and excited to serve as PTDA’s president in 2010," said Nowak. "PTDA is the premiere association for the power transmission/motion control distribution channel. Our member companies are supported and strengthened by the business connections and information-sharing that are the hallmarks of PTDA. In 2010, as PTDA celebrates its 50th anniversary, we will continue to craft programs and services that meet our members’ needs now and into the future."
Joining Nowak on the 2010 PTDA Board of Directors will be:
- First vice-president David Mayer, vice-president marketing, Kaman Industrial Technologies Corporation (Windsor, CT.)
- Second vice-president Michel Bouchard, secretary treasurer, General Bearing Service Inc. (Ottawa)
- Treasurer John Masek, vice-president, Bearing Service Inc. (Livonia, MI)
- Immediate past president Drew Tucci, director, marketing and sales, Eastern Bearings, Inc. (Waltham, MA)
- Ajay Bajaj, president, Rotator Products Limited (Woodbridge, ON)
- Christopher Bursack, director marketing, Industrial Supply Co., Inc. (Plymouth, MN)
- Harold Dunaway, executive vice-president finance and administration, Motion Industries Inc. (Birmingham, AL)
- Ron Herem, vice-president, marketing and business development, Baldwin Supply Co. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Ken Miko, vice-president, BDI (Cleveland, OH)
- Richard A. White, president and CEO, Flexco (Downers Grove, IL)
Randy Breaux, vice-president marketing, Baldor Electric Company (Fort Smith, AK) assumes the duties of the PTDA Manufacturer Council chair in 2010, succeeding Bob Daniel, general sales manager, The Timken Company (Canton, OH). Breaux has served on the council since 2007 and currently serves as the vice-chair.
Joining Breaux on the Manufacturer Council for 2010 will be:
- Vice-chair Pamela Kan, president, Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation (Pittsburg, CA)
- Immediate past-chair Bob Daniel, general sales manager, The Timken Company (Canton, OH)
- Cliff Bannon, national sales manager, Climax Metal Products Company (Wickliffe, OH)
- Michael W. Dolpp, vice-president sales Americas, Danaher Motion/Thomson (Amherst, NY)
- Brian Kolman, vice-president, Brewer Machine & Gear Co. (St. Louis, MO)
- Kevin Powers, president industrial group, U.S. Tsubaki Inc. (UST) (Wheeling, IL)
- George Rizza, national sales manager, Nord Gear Corp. (Waunakee, WI)
- Craig Schuele, vice-president marketing and business development, Altra Industrial Motion (Braintree, MA)