Northflex Nitri Task C5 provides heavy duty mechanical protection without the bulk and restriction of movement that you might expect from a cut level 5 glove. Features and benefits include:
- ANSI level 4 and EN388 level 5 cut resistance.
- 10 gage seamless liner contains aramid and steel for high resistance to cuts and other mechanical hazards.
- The liner is form-fitting and comfortable and provides surprisingly little resistance to hand movement for reduced hand fatigue.
- The foamed nitrile coating provides impressive grip on wet or oily surfaces.
- The coating extends to the knuckles to provide additional wearer protection.
- Nitrile has excellent abrasion, tear and heat resistance, is resistant to solvents, oils and fats.
- Cuff over-stitching is color-coded by size to reduce sorting time after laundering.
Ideally suited to applications where cut and abrasion hazards are prevalent. Sheet metal fabrication, machine shops, glass industry, automotive and other assembly work.