Revolution HVLS fans
High-Volume/Low-Speed fans meet the tough challenges of large building environments. Revolution HVLS fans circulate huge quantities of air at just the right speed to produce uniform, non-disruptive airflow.
These fans cost pennies an hour to operate and deliver energy cost savings of up to 30 percent.
Offering better circulation and ventilation, it continuously circulates air within a facility, helping keep floors and products drier where needed Optimized airflow creates a stronger, more uniform air velocity, with no dead air “holes” under the centre of the fan.
Unique Propell-Aire™ blade design
* Made of strong, durable, lightweight aluminum
* Varies in width along entire length of blade
* Ideal contour and twist for maximum air movement
* Complex jig-formed shape is not possible with extruded blades
Upward blade tilt
* Extends reach of air movement up to 85 feet from the center of the fan in all directions
* Directs air outward from fan’s center in a conical shape
Resilient blade/hub connection
* Vibration-absorbing material reduces stress to the hub by 50 to 75%
* Rotationally balanced blade/hub
* Used for over 40 years in the most demanding applications worldwide
* Designed for over 10 times the force and stress the Revolution Fan generates
Robust mounting system
* Stabilizing cables, beam clamp and motor housing
* Extruded, precision-milled aluminum hub
* Three-way motor-to-hub safety connection