Comprehensive ultrasound training program starts Sept. 14
Toronto, ON -- UE Systems is holding a comprehensive ultrasound Level I training class that will aid in signif...
Toronto, ON — UE Systems is holding a comprehensive ultrasound Level I training class that will aid in significantly improving a predictive maintenance program. The week-long program, taught by specialists, takes place Sept. 14-18, 2009, in Toronto, and will cover:
– All aspects of ultrasound technology
– Effective mechanical analysis, leak detection, and electrical inspections
– How to perform: compressed air leak surveys, condition-based lubrication, steam trap inspections, bearing analysis, electrical inspections
– How to improve asset availability and company profitability
– Improved techniques and methods for quality ultrasound inspection
– How to enhance recording and reporting skills through data management and spectral analysis software
– How to save energy dollars.
The tuition fee is $1,495. Lunch, as well as general, specific and practical examinations, are included in the tuition fee. Class enrolment qualifies for certification.
For details or to register, contact UE Systems at 1-800-223-1325 or e-mail email@example.com.