Toronto, ON — Health & Safety Canada 2008, IAPA’s Conference & Trade Show, is one of North America’s largest health and safety events. It comes to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre for three days April 21 – 23, 2008.
Conference sessions are split into four streams: Healthy Workplaces; Health & Safety Core Practices; Leadership and Management Breakthroughs; and Evolving Innovations Through Research.
The conference offers a variety of sessions of specific interest to health and safety professionals such as:
– Workplace Violence and Working Alone: Evolving Expectations and Enforcement Trends
– Management Strategies for Mental Health Issues in the Workplace
– Hunter Douglas: Health & Safety Future is Up To You
– Safety is More Like it is Now Than it Ever Was
– Risk Assessment — The Foundation of an Effective Health & Safety Management System
– The Emperor Has No Hard Hat — Achieving Real Workplace Safety Results
– Supervisors Discipline for Safety
– Global Best Practices in H&S Management
– Hewlett Packard Canada’s Managed System Approach for Integrating Emergency Preparedness Resiliency and Business Continuity.
Also part of the event is the combined Health & Safety Canada 2008 and CANECT 2008 trade shows, which offer health, safety and the environment products and solutions under one roof. Admission is free to both shows with a delegate registration.
For additional information and registration for The Leadership Summit 2008, contact IAPA at 1-800-406-4272, or visit www.iapa.ca.