Gain MRO insights this week’s at maintenance conference in Mississauga, ON
Mississauga, ON -- Federated Press' sixth annual Creating a 21st Century Maintenance Organization conference will w...
Mississauga, ON — Federated Press’ sixth annual Creating a 21st Century Maintenance Organization conference will will bring you the latest insights from senior maintenance and engineering professionals on how they are successfully facing the challenges of today’s maintenance environment and developing optimal efficiency in their own plants.
The event takes place Sept. 26-28, 2007, in Mississauga, Ont., at the Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel, 5875 Airport Rd. It is endorsed by Machinery and Equipment MRO magazine and the Society of Reliability Engineers (Montreal Chapter).
You’ll hear from representatives of the following organizations: 3sixty solution, Asset Management Solutions, Blount Canada Ltd., CenTec Inc., CH2M HILL, City of Lethbridge-Alberta, City of Toronto, De Beers Canada Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Inc., Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP, Hydro-Quebec, IBM Business Consulting Services, Kraft Canada Inc., Noria Corporation, OMDEC Inc., Pfizer, Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp., Toronto Hydro Corporation and Wrigley Canada.
Conference highlights include:
– Maintenance management?s renewed responsibilities for the 21st Century
– Keys to success in developing a comprehensive maintenance strategy
– Integrating electricity conservation and demand management with plant maintenance
– The legal implications of safety negligence in the plant and how to counter these by raising maintenance practices, including ensuring safety during shutdowns
– Root cause analysis
– Preventive maintenance (PM)
– Condition-based maintenance policies, programs and technologies
– Lessons learned from CMMS implementations
– Best practices for tribology and lubrication programs
– Key performance measures to benchmark the bottom-line performance of your company?s maintenance function
– Cost-reduction strategies, including lean maintenance and maintenance inventory management
Also, two plant tour/workshops are planned: A) Glaxosmithkline Inc.’s manufacturing and development facility: Reliability Through Knowledge Management, and B) Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp.’s assembly and test facility: Defining and Selling the Benefits of Maintenance to Your Organization. Both are located in Mississauga.
The conference also includes an award reception, featuring the presentation of the Federated Press Lifetime Achievement Award in Plant Engineering & Maintenance.
For details, contact Federated Press: phone 416-665-6868, toll-free 1-800-363-0722; e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.federatedpress.com/products/conferences/CMOM0709/ConferenceHighlights.htm.